Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tuesday Max Vo2, 74 sets w/12kg

Tuesday 7:15 Bikram yoga
9:20 KB Max V02

I took Monday off from all workouts because I wasn't feeling good...I think I ate some chicken that was past it's fridge life the day before......so this morning I got home from yoga, shaved my calluses, and went to it. One warm up set of 10 swing, snatches and I started right in on the 70+ sets I knew I was in for this morning.

Work sets w/12kg

8 snatch R, 15 sec work,
15 sec rest,
8 snatch L, 15 sec work,
15 sec rest
x 74 sets = 32 min. total
part one:


part two

My heartrate stayed 150 and then, the rest of my workout....

15 min. 2 hand swing ladders w/16kg, 390 swings

This got me up to 170+ HR

Mark just informed me that if I have another day like today, I can just go for it and do as many sets as I can....now he tells me, lol!

4 comments:

Franz Snideman said...

Looking good! You and Rif always amaze me with your amazing endurance!

Are you going to LA?

Tracy Reifkind said...

Yup! We leave tomorrow, it sounds like I'll finally get to meet quite a few people I've only read about!

I won't be assisting or anything else "official, I'm just hoping to get my other Max V02 workout in on Friday or Sat., lol

Iron Tamer said...

If my math is right, 74 sets = 37 minintes, not 32.

Tracy Reifkind said...

Dave,

Never try and do math after a Max Vo2 workout, lol!