Saturday, February 2, 2008

Workout Interrupted...

I started my workout @ Girya today and about 30 minutes into it I made the mistake of answering my phone! Bad news, I didn't have time to finish my workout....good news, I get to teach a new student how to swing a kettlebell on Monday!



Warm up

2 hand swings and transfer w/12kg x 5 sets 1 min work, 1 min rest = 10 min.

Work sets w/12kg

swing, clean, press, squat ladder 1-4, 2.5 min work, 1 min rest
swing, clean, press, squat ladder 4-1, 2.5 min work, 1 min rest

I only got 4 sets in, but that was still 14 min. and that's still 80 cleans, presses and squats!

Total workout 24 min.

I did swing with students today, but mostly the 8kg, with the expectation of getting my own workout in, so tomorrow I'm planning on at least 30 minutes of swinging the 16kg. after yoga.

No comments: