Friday, January 12, 2007

New Challenge

I went kicking and screaming to a yoga class that's in a new style for me. I've been praticing Bikram yoga for a little over a year now and there's a ton of things I like about that style. I think, personally, that it's easy to get good at and the poses themselves are not that difficult. Like I've said before I don't like change very much, but I knew that I should expand my practice.

The class I went to this morning was not heated, but much more difficult. We were always moving and the strength and balance you need are going to be much more of a challenge for me. In fact I'm thinking of not adding Karate into my cross-training and do Bikram 2x and Vinyasa 3x a week.

I'm excited for this new challenge, but I hate not being good at something and it's going to take a long time, and alot of practice.

No comments: