Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Clean, Press Tues.

My schedule got turned around because of the holidays and being sick. Still trying to work out a solid schedule of KBs, walking and yoga. I was hoping to add in karate on Tues. afternoons but haven't had the time , I mean haven't made the time to look into it.

Tues. was the first good clean, press WO I've had in weeks. I used to CL PR on Thurs. I don't know exactly yet how things are going to fall, but here's what I did on Tues.;

8:30 KB

Warm up

40 2 hand swings 1min. on 1 min. rest x 5 sets = 10 min.

Work Sets

#1
12 clean, press, trans. L, 12 R 2 min. on 1 min. rest

#2
clean, press, press, trans., 4 L, 4 R 1 min. on 1 min. rest

#3
6 1 swing, 1 clean press L, trans.,6 1 swing, clean press R, repeat 6 L, R, 2 min. on 1 min. rest

#4
8 clean, trans L, 8 clean, trans. R w/36 1 min on 1 min. rest

I alternated sets #1-#4, 5x. All four sets combined took 10 min. (including rest period) for a total of 50 min.

10 L, 10 R, 10L 10 R bottoms up swings 2min. on 1 min. rest = 6 min.

Total WO 66 min.

This WO felt great! I decide that I wanted to get strong enough to swing the 36 on a regular basis, so I incorporated one set w/36. I like how it forces you to concentrate on form, really aware of using my legs and hips to move that weight.

AM weight 127.4

Tues. menu

5-8:30am coffeew/cream, coffee w/cocoa 155 cal.
11:30 lamb shanks, red chard and butternut squash 550 cal.
3:00 yogurt shake w/fiber and blueberries 375 cal.
Noshed on med. roasted yam throughout the day 250 cal.
6:15 broccoli salad 250 cal.
8:00 2 small prunes 40 cal.

Total calories 1620

My food was basically the same as yesterday, the difference being I swapped out the oatmeal for the yam. And I had bigger portions because my weight was low.

This morning (Wed.) my weight was up, 128.0. Too many carbs too many days in a row. The butternut squash catching up me and then I added the yam. Today no squash!

Tues. was a good day.

No comments: