Saturday, December 9, 2006

Friday Light

AM weight 128.2

Wow. I am even more motivated to go into the weekend and my cheat day with a little extra insurance. Of course I've been thinking about my cheat day for 2 days now!

Since I've been thinking about it for the last 2 days I realized how I haven't planned what I'm going to treat myself to, I've just been letting it happen "willy nilly". And because of that I've been dissappointed with alot of my choices and not getting to eat things I really wanted to. Especially last weekend. Instead of eating some good quality ice cream or maybe pizza (something I have only eaten 1 time in the last 2 years) I ended up eating crappy candy.

I spent Friday morning making and packing my food for the day.

5:30 Bikram yoga

Friday menu

4:30-9am coffee w/cream 100 cal.
9:30 coffee w/cocoa 130 cal.
10:30 oatmeal w/dates and brown sugar 295 cal. (210 cal. oats, 80 cal. chopped dates, 1tsp. brown sugar 15 cal.)
12:30 butternut soup w/kale roasted baby beets and 4oz. chicken 385 cal.
3:30 2 chocolate suckers 140 cal.
5:00 broccoli salad w/tuna 310 cal.
7:00 2 mini Reeses 50 cal.
8:00 lg apple 120 cal.

Total calories 1540

I don't usually eat after 6pm, but my calories were low and I felt OK about eating an apple at 8pm. I would of eaten it at 7:00 instead if the Reeses (from a co-workers staion) but it was raining and the apple was in my car. As I was driving home from work I ate my apple.

Friday was a good day.

No comments: